Re: [werewolf] Re: Ethics in Werewolf?!?

Well, I don't think I'll pick sides. But I will repeat what I said to Lyman who replied privately.

I think that the illusionist, like the angel who gets to chose who to protect, ought to be playing for the "team", but I also think that having people play for themselves is a realistic model of life: a blend of altruistic and selfish folks mixing to make a community. What makes werewolf interesting to me is that individuals approach the roles in different ways and the interaction of the approaches is usually typical (is that redundant?) and occasionally unpredictable.

my two cents. I hope people won't abandon the game over this.