From:  "The One Ring"
<theres.only.one.ring.to.rule.them.all@gmail.com>

To: "bugmenot@gawab.com" <bugmenot@gawab.com>

Date:  30 Mar 2006, 01:03:29 AM
Subject:  werewolf join 227 rocornel [password] sokoban

I didn't think it was the real password, so just to see what
happened I tried voting for the bandwagon with that username and
password, to end the day. And we got lucky on it: we got a wolf
with that vote!

Of course, maybe there's a reason why rocornel doesn't like this
especially: maybe he's a wolf?

I'm sorry for any havoc this has caused and one of the main
reasons why I did this was to let you know that your password
accidentally got out and you might want to change it. Please do
not hold any malice against me for it because I am a villager
and if you lynch me you'll be doing yourselves a disservice.
Free POP3 Email from www.Gawab.com
Sign up NOW and get your account @gawab.com!!