Re: [werewolf] Password abuse in game 229

It occurs to me that bugmenot may not play other games
and therefore might not know that the password is not
a function just of WW but global to all interactions
with the server, and therefore revealing or abusing it
is in a different league than, for example, figuring
out someone's alias.

Cheers,

Lyman