[werewolf] Game 285 open

Game 285 has been created. And by request, I'll interrupt the letter games for the holiday theme.

We are waiting for more players to join and for flig to start the game.

Waiting for the game to start....

   This game is using the following options: seers(1) illusionist dawn
masons(3) angel wolves(3)

With these options, at least 8 players are required to start the game.

Players:
   christmas