[werewolf] -possess option

In game 284, one player had to take leave of the game, and one of the dead players is going to step in to fill the role.

And now I'm thinking about the -possess option for serious....wonder if it could work.

Every game, one player could become a (poltergeist) if they are killed. The poltergeist can, during the day, possess another player, and without that person knowing, change his or her vote. That change would only show up when the day ends ... and even then, would only be known by the possessed person ("hey, that's not who I voted for!")

Ok, now tell me everything that's wrong with that idea. Including the part where nobody wants to write the code.