[DL] Rail Wars Blowout! (Lead poisoning wanted)

Well, finally got my Rail Wars Blowout today.... $65 worth of stuff, for only $25 (shipping included)!! Arrived a month before I expected, too. Great stuff.

Now, my only problem is the minis. My local gamestore has some devil bats, a cannon or two, and some personalities, but very little of the cool stuff. I am particullary keen on a hanging judge or three...

Anyone that can help be out in some way (sell me some minis, tell me where I can order any, or point me to a good substitute)? It would be really great to get a proper, big army rolling.

Marshal Ole I. Stene
oleingva@ifi.ntnu.no