Re: [DL] Opinions on the Adios A-Mi-Go adventure

I really, really liked this adventure, but I have not run it yet.

I think the best way would be to have a fair bit of cannon fodder.

I ususally have a small posse, so I augment them with a few simple extras.
(Simple stats a la "Boot Hill" in the Dime Novels)

Plus, if they think like Ronan and company, they don't have to go in guns a
blazin' (they will of course ...)

Side note:  I had someone sit in and play one of these extras.  The
character was called Big Cho, a Korean cook working for Bayou Vermilion,
who swung two meat cleavers.  She was one of the most fun characters to
show up in any of my sessions.  She was 2d6 mental, 2d8 Physical, with 3d12
strength, 2 fisted, Big 'Un, Tough as Nails 3, Ferner.  That was it for stats.

Proving once again that good concept, and good role playing beat out dice
mechanics every time.

Dr. Erik Weissengruber
(I have actually played both Space Opera and Chivalry and Sorcery)

Professor Erik Weissengruber
University of Waterloo
Department of Drama and Speech Communication
eweissen@watarts.uwaterloo.ca
(519) 888-4567 ex. 2855