[DL] Plot help. . . PLEASE!!!

< S
> Okay, Jake, you should really stop reading now. . .

> Okay, don't say I didn't warn you . . .

> I have long been a proponent of the master theif as a good mentally
>challanging villian, and my origionalplan revolved around this.  But the
make   up of   >the posse makes this idea prohibitive.  Within the party, we
have only
>one "normal" human character.  We have blessed, a huckster, a harrowed, a
ms,
>and an enlightened martial artist.  It's hard to make the part work towards
>finding and catching a thief when our blessed can simply role his 7d12
faith
>and Guide his way to whatever has been stolen.

Howdy Folks

I'd say let them find the item, actually let them find the item on the
players.  It is always fun to frame your players.  A master thief would be a
master of manipulation.  A fancy dress ball would be a cool location for the
event to occur.  A nice change of pace too.

or

And this is a weird though.  The Blessed have The Almighty on there side,
maybe they should have Perdition working against them more directly.  I was
thinking about this for another game I'm working on.  I call it "The Devils
Hand".  In my game I pull pente stones which represent negative sucesses
against the characters actions.  For Deadlands you could draw a chip or two
at random which take away dice from the blesseds roll.  Not always only when
the blessed is being a big thorn in the Reckoners hide.

White chip -1 die
Red chip -2 dice
Blue chip -4 dice
Legend chip all dice (No bust)

Well enough of my goffy ideas for one day.

Ninja Survive
Travel'n Jones
jrickel@fusionone.com