[DL] [GRW] Viva la resistance

The resistance continues.
Here's a GRW tip I picked up off of the usenet.

From: Ed & Bev <edlf@voicenet.com>
Subject: Re: [GRW] Future o'Deadlands miniatures gamin'
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 19:34:49 +0000

I for one - (and my group, for many....) plan to KEEP playing the Weird
West in
Miniature Battle fer a Looooooooong time to come.

The genre is RIPE for conversion.

Fer instance:

Just picked up the WARHAMMER Fantasy Swarm for 11 bux, and it contains: 5
bats, 5
spiders, 5rats, and 5 "snotlings[r]".

The bats are PERFECT for Devil Bats, and I'm gonna bronze up the sipders as
Clockwork Tarantulas... The rats I'm gonna use a "Call 'O the Wild" posse
for one
of the Witches.

I can't WAIT to see some of the faces at future East Coast Cons when I
field this
scrapped together army set at one of my demos.

55 cents a mini..... WHEEEE.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Lee Iacocca:
It found a better car, which was on the other side of the road.