Re: [DL] Playing the Bad Guys...

> Would people be interesting in playing the 'bad guys" in
> a LARP?  Such as
> cultists and whatnot?  Since a LARP needs to be filled
> with characters that
> otherwise would be run as NPCs by the Marshall, would
> being the 'bad guys'
> be of interest to people, or do they still prefer to play
> heroic characters?

Sounds fun.  If done correctly, it can really intensify the
plot.  On the down side, though, you might need to warn
other players that about it.  Some people get too attached
and might get really pissed off if a "Bad" PC screwed them
over...
Plus you would have to make sure that the Bad PCs *really*
understood what it means to be bad.  I've suffered through
too many players that think that evil means *always* trying
to kill *everything*

Patrick