[DL] Re: Tommy Guns

Hi List,
I actually came up with the stats for a Mechanised Carbine or SMG a
while ago, (Sorry I'm a bit behind, been off List for a couple of days).

So here it is:

Mechanised Carbine.
Designed by Union Gunsmiths and genreally only found in the possession
of the Secret Service, Pinkerton Cleaner Crews and special Soldiers.

Shots.	Speed.	ROF.		Damage.		Range.	Reliability.
15.	2.	Special. 	2D6.		10.	16.

Notes: The Mechanised Carbine can fire up to 9 Rounds in an action, in
bursts of 3, however each burst fired reduces the Reliability by 2
Points. (Thus a single burst would bring it down to 14 while all three
down to 10).

Hope this helps

Max