Re: [DL] 5 Deck of Cards

>At 09:37 AM 1/11/00 +0330, you wrote:
>>Hi List,
>>Ghoull I'm wondering if you can wrap your creative talents around this
>>idea, Brian has sent me an idea for a Relic found within the Museum.
>>A deck of cards with 5 Suits the fifth being Monoliths, I intend to give
>>these to my hexslinger but want something particularly unique about the
>>Cards in terms of what they do.

I have actually seen a deck with 5 suits..its a game, i forget what it was
called, and i can back to you on this later this evening.  Theres the 4
normal decks, and a 5th deck with stars, used as wild cards.  That way, when
you think of something for that 5th suit or whatever, you can actually have
your huckster use that deck of cards.
Just a thought

John "no, really...it wasnt a hallucination" Nov