Re: [DL] 5 Deck of Cards

In a message dated 1/11/00 3:34:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
JNOVO@prodigy.net writes:

<< I have actually seen a deck with 5 suits..its a game, i forget what it was
 called, and i can back to you on this later this evening.  Theres the 4
 normal decks, and a 5th deck with stars, used as wild cards.  That way, when
 you think of something for that 5th suit or whatever, you can actually have
 your huckster use that deck of cards.
 Just a thought

 John "no, really...it wasnt a hallucination" Nov >>

Ya I forget the name but the dack does not have Aces or two's in it for some
reson in the game . . . next time I hit that store i may pick it up or at
least give the list the name of the game.