Re: [DL] Epitaph Headlines

At 10:40 AM 1/11/00 -0600, you wrote:
>	Have any of you ever made up headlines/stories for when your players
>pick up an issue of the Tombstone Epitaph?

Every couple of weeks I write up a Front page of the Tombstone Epitaph.  It
has subtle hints about relevant factions, mentions interesting occurances,
and if the posse has done any major damage lately, their exploits usually
show up there.

I find that the party really likes it.

Sample Headlines:
Women Who Run With the Werewolves ... pg 6
I married a Zombie!
Canyon Worm Stew (Believe IT!) ... see our recipies section
Bat Boy Spotted in Oklahoma
Bat Boy Missunderstood sez Grandma
Come Back Bat Boy, I Love You!
Collegium Makes a Stand
Professor Erik Weissengruber
University of Waterloo
Department of Drama and Speech Communication
eweissen@watarts.uwaterloo.ca
(519) 888-4567 ex. 2855