[DL] Epitaph Headlines

	Have any of you ever made up headlines/stories for when your players
pick up an issue of the Tombstone Epitaph?  My guys had a reporter in tow
for their last adventure, so I decided to write up the news article so they
could enjoy their notoriety (until the Pinks get wind of them, anyway).

	Anyway, I've already decided to use the Epitaph to inject plot hooks
into the game.  However, every story can't be a plot hook.  If everything
happens at once, they'd have to choose one and let the other evils go
unchecked.  I'd rather have a plot hook, an exploit, and a distractor
article on hand whenever they pick up a paper, plus a few other headlines
for color.

	Has anyone else done this?  Do you have any good headlines you'd
like to share with the group?  Could be serious, silly, amazing or mundane.
Stuff about the war, maybe ads for gizmos, anything.

	A couple I've come up with:

	Vampire Frogs Invade Yuma!
	Rain of Blood Soaks Oklahoma!
	Deadwood Man Kills 3, Chops Off Own Hand!
	Texas Cattle Cult Strikes Again!

	David
	(I'm working from the digest, so replies are difficult.  I'm
thinking of switching.)