Re: [DL] Marshal and Chips

I can't quite remember if this is an official rule
(i'll check my books later), but I draw a chip for
every player in my Posse (after they have drawn
themselves) to use for the bad guys that session.
Unspend chips go back into the pot. The only other
time I draw a chip, is when they come up with the
black joker.

Dark "Works just fine !" Man