Re: [DL] Marshal and Chips

Say Allan,

What do you do about someone who wants to go from
D10's to D12's in a stat ? According to the rules, he
needs 36 bounty points to do that. But, gathering 36
bounty points in 10 chips, doesn't really sound like
it's possible to me (10 times 3 equals ..... 30, right
?!) Even with a fate chip (which my players like to
keep for passing along to prevent wounds !) or two,
you still don't get there ?

Up till now, I've been using a "Bank" system. They can
start spending their chips for an increase in stats.
Those chips go into the Bank, and only when they have
accumulated enough bounty points for the increase, the
chips go back into the Fate Pot ! Off course, this
increase needs to be roleplayed (Moving from D10's in
strength to D12's, requires a helluvalot off bench
pressing !!!!!!)

Dark "Is there an official system for this ??" Man