Re: [DL] Marshal and Chips

I'm not Allan, and I don't play one on TV...

From what I've read, and it's both a lot and a little, you can turn in the
Chips for bounty points.  But it doesn't say that you have to spend the
points right away.  At least not that I recall.  So if someone wanted to
make that change, they would just turn in the chips he can afford to until
he's got the 36 bounty points stored up, then spends the points for the
"upgrade"

In this case, it might take a couple of adventures to gather the necessary
points.  But going from d10 to d12, it darn well should.  And the player
should at least provide a reasonable in character reason for something like
this.  At least to my way of thinkin.

Ed Greaves
http://vger.rutgers.edu/~olorin/