Re: [DL] Marshal and Chips

>From: Peter Van Overwalle <d_a_r_k_m_a_n_9876@yahoo.com>
>
>Say Allan,
>
>What do you do about someone who wants to go from
>D10's to D12's in a stat ?

Hey Darkman,

You basically got it right.  The way we do it, (and I'm pretty sure this is
close to the official way) is this.  Once a chip is converted to bounty, it
no longer counts against thier chip total.  Ie, it is not a chip any more.

So - let's say I have 9 chips at the beginning of an adventure.  I draw 3 -
makes 12, and ooops, I'm over the limit.  So I turn in two chips - two red,
'cause I'd rather trade 'em for bounty than give the Marshal a draw.  I then
write 4 on my character sheet under the bounty section, and off we go.
There is no obligation to spend my bounty right away.

Later

Jeff Tolle