Re: [DL] Stacked Deck

> Get the idea? What do you think? Heart attack for Hearts seemed to make
> sense, and damage for Clubs (because he's been clubbed *grin*) but I have
> not thought of anything for Spades or Diamonds yet. Any ideas?

O.K., here are a couple ideas:

Spades:  Reshuffle the deck.  The character draws 1d4 (closed roll) cards.
If any card drawn is an Ace of any kind or a Joker, he gets one more Grit
for the purpose of becoming Harrowed, but the Manitou will just begin with
that much more Dominion.

Diamonds:  The character becomes extraordinarily Greedy (or, if he already
is Greedy, more so) for 1d10 hours- I'm talking Daffy Duck-level Greedy
here.

Nick "just a couple ideas" Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications