Re: [DL] Stacked Deck

Brian,

Hmmmm interesting problem.

Try this:

Spades - My guess would be something to do with the grave.  Lets see,
returning to the grave is where the undead go for protection and healing so
lets try this.

Protects (or perhaps heals) any undead in the area.  Say 1 point of armor
(or one wound healed if apropo) to the nearest undead abomination for each
Ace or BJ.  That way they won't be helping thier teammates (or themselves.)

Diamonds - I'm thinking the money conection here.  The embodiment of money
in the deadlands Ghost Rock.  So I'm thinking something like this:

Your Huckster has to make a Hard (5) Vigor roll or gontract ghost rock
fever.  Add +2 to the difficulty for every Ace and the BJ.

Ouch - that was pretty tough there Brian.  I am sure there are some other
options here as well.  Well find them!

BTW, if there is more than one ace in your had how do you choose which
effect to use and amplify?  Is it the first Ace you draw, perhaps.

Thanks for the cool idea,

Jeff "Has a horrible desire to rework the backlash table based on a card
draw - a la HOE's mutation table" Tolle