Re: [DL] Stacked Deck

> Spades - Protects (or perhaps heals) any undead in
> the area.  Say 1 point of armor (or one wound healed
> if apropo) to the nearest undead abomination for each
> Ace or BJ.  That way they won't be helping thier teammates
> (or themselves.)
>
> Diamonds Your Huckster has to make a Hard (5) Vigor roll
> or gontract ghost rock
> fever.  Add +2 to the difficulty for every Ace and the BJ.

I like them! Thanks! Especially the Ghost Rock fever one :-)

> BTW, if there is more than one ace in your had how do you
> choose which
> effect to use and amplify?  Is it the first Ace you draw, perhaps.

Well, if you're a 'sweetness and light' marshal then you could do it that
way.. I was thinking more along the lines of... all of them. Get all four
aces and the black joker, and you have an exceptional hand (5 of a kind +4
ranks, so I would at least allow it to be a 'dead mans hand' effect) but you
get all four ace effects at maximum potency...

Nyuk nyuk. My players love me :-)

> Thanks for the cool idea,
> Jeff "Has a horrible desire to rework the backlash table
> based on a card draw - a la HOE's mutation table" Tolle

I have horrible desires to make Deadlands stuff too.. (thus the ace deck
we're discussing). Give me a yell if you work on the backlash card pull
table and we'll work on it together if you like.

Brian.