Re: [DL] Mood Music

When I 'm in the mood to give my posse a good musical jolt, I'll toss on the
Sixteen Horsepower album, Sackcloth and Ashes. Track one, I Seen What I Saw, sets
the mood nicely. I also like to use Metallica's tributes to Lovecraft's Mythos;
Things that Should Not Be, Call of Kthulu, and Through the Never. I have also
found that garage surf bands like The Bomboras, the Swingin' Neckbreakers, Los
Straitjackets, The Ghastly Ones, and Red Elvis (especially their contributions to
the Six String Samurai soundtrack) work rather well as incidental music.