Re: [DL] Mood Music

Otter wrote:

> At 09:00 PM 1/13/00 -0500, you wrote:
> >The Oompa Loompas got me thinking (I'm sure you can smell wood burning :-)
> >Using the technique of contrast, one can turn any carefree, innocent thing
> >into something to really scare the posse.  I havn't been able to get my
> >grubby little hands on any of the PEG CDs, but with a little creative
> >mixing and a CD burner, one can have great fun with lullaby melodies.  Put
> >lots of bass in the background- just like the intro to Korn's "Dead Bodies
> >Everywhere".  Anybody have suggestions for existing CDs fer background
> music?
>
> We once played a couple of sessions to Enrico Morricone and old Western
> movie themes.  It was very corny, great fun.
>
> Regards, Countess Kristina Von Otter
>
>   ~~ Ananke's Myomorpha ~~
> http://members.dingoblue.net.au/~farrall
> rats, roleplaying, politics and the odd geek.

DOH!  How could I forget The Ennio Morricone Anthology: A Fistful of Film Music...
I'm slipping...

--
"Millions long for immortality who do not know what to do with themselves
  on a rainy Sunday afternoon"

Lord Jobe, God of Psiberspace (The Landscape of My Mind)
"Universes Exist in My Mind."
ICQ# 17774785