Re: [DL] Need a nightmare to run someone through...

In a message dated 1/14/00 4:58:15 PM Eastern Standard Time,
darklord@dark-sky.net writes:

<< I need a nightmare for someone with a Deathwish and a fear of
 immortality... i have a few ideas... but none that have really hit me
 that say: "Wow, that's good, do it!"

 Any thoughts, (Ghoull or anyone who ever wanted to outdo him?) >>

     In his nightmare, the character is fighting a great battle against
impossible odds. At first he's fighting heroically and it seems that he might
even win, but victory slips from his grasp as he tires and starts making
mistakes. Finally, his enemies win, beating him down to the point where he
can't fight anymore. But they don't stop hitting him just because he's fallen
down, and he doesn't die just becuase they're tearing him apart. They take
his hands, his feet, his legs, his arms, reducing him to an immobile bleeding
stump. They tear out his ears so he can't hear them, his eyes so that he
can't see them, his tongue so he can no longer scream at them, his nose so
that they can no longer smell him. Eventually his entire body has been
shredded and thrown to the wind so that he is just a helpless, disembodied
consciousness, screaming forever in an endless field of dark and quiet.

                    ---Ghoull