Re: [DL] Need a nightmare to run someone through...

Yes this is for Harrowed dominion... killed the poor girl last weekend... get to
run her through the nightmare today or tomorrow... so Quick Responses would be
very much appreciated.

Thanks in Advance

Dirk

P.S.  If you have ever created your own hex, please send it to me!
Thanks in advance!