Re: [DL] Need a nightmare to run someone through...

and how would I figure out who won that particular test... the Harrowed or the
manitue?

BTW, the character was a gambler... never much of a fighter.  She was Purty
though

dirk

P.S.  If you have ever created your own hex, please send it to me!
Thanks in advance!