Re: [DL] Hexes

well, I was hoping (dreaming) of having all the hexes mailed to me as plain
text so I could format them to my liking and print rather then have to copy
html, remove formatting and html code, then reformat it to my liking... but
thanks for the link!

Dirk "Is feeling lazy and yet very busy..." R.

P.S.  If you have ever created your own hex, please send it to me!
Thanks in advance!