[DL] OT - gripes [Shane]

To all you complainers...

Guys - I think you all need to take a breather. Shane is doing his best to
bring us future products that do justice to the things we've had before that
first brought us to PEG. Are you all forgetting that PEG's had a big shakeup
in recent months? How many of you out there run your own companies? How many
of you out there have had a restructure like PEG has? Now, while I agree
that a map would be nice in certain products (just for example), I'm sure
that we can do without for now. The main manuals have enough info for us,
and knowing Shane as we all do, I'm sure a decent supplemental on the site
will appear at some point in the future. If some of you think it's tough to
wait for your updating dose of PEG products, you should try livivng in the
U.K.! It sometimes takes a couple of extra weeks for the new stuff to filter
down to us, and I for one welcome that arrival! Let's just give Shane and
the others a little time - okay?

And to Shane - if the recent Deadlands products are anything to go by, I
very much look forward to seing what you come with this year! Good luck my
friend!

J.

winmail.dat