[DL] Gen Con 2000

Hey gang:
    I know that there was mention of a few people going to Gen Con this
year and I figure that since I been rping since the early 80's, it was
about time I showed my face there. Since Palladium has quit going to Gen
Con in protest, I would be concentrating on the Pinnacle aspect of the
convention.
    To this end, is there any information on what Pinnacle has planned for
activities at this years Gen Con? This may be posted somewhere on the
internet but thus far I have been unable to find it.

Thank you for any information,
Steve