Re: [DL] Boomtowns

Figured I should move this over to the Deadlands list....

> Yeah, but Boomtowns will be way more useful when the Cardstock Cowboys and
> the Hign Noon rules are released.

True enough. I didn't buy Boomtowns because my posse has used mini's all
of twice [that I can remember]. With Cardstock Cowboys, I'll use them
all the time, therefore, I should go buy Boomtowns [Given that I buy
everything PEG puts out, I probably should have bought it when it was
released.]

> > Anyone else go through this? "Rob, you're the green die." "I thought I
> > was the green die." "No, you're the red die." "Who's the blue die then?"
> > "That's a bad guy." "Which one? We killed four of them. They were all
> > blue dice." "The Big Bad Guy is the black die." "I thought you were
> > using the black die for Little Running Bear."
>
> Sort of. Now I make all the players use their own dice, preferably matching
> a prominent piece of clothing they are wearing. Now they never forget.

After a couple of passes, they usually remember what die their character
is. *I'm* the one that forgets ;]

MGK
--
"You see me now a veteran of a thousand psychic wars."