[DL] called shots

>Hello all...first posting.
> Got a quick question involving called shots.  I can't
>remember where I saw it so I might just be
>halucinatin', but is a called shot to...say the eye or
>the heart an instant kill?
>  thanks

Only if the damage is enough to kill.  If someone hits with a called shot
to such a vital area, but doesn't do enough damage to kill it then they
haven't actually hit that area- Marshal's call on where the shot actually
landed.  Or so I read in the Acumulated Listserve Rulings.

-Thomas "But you'd float!" Mayfield
Only when the last tree is dead, the last river
dammed, and the last field paved over will we
realize we can't eat money.