[DL] Canyon O' Doom (A premature review)

Hey all,
I was up a little late last night, due to accidently getting sucked into the
first chapter of the Canyon O' Doom adventure. I have to say, for some
reason it struck me as facinating, the whole concept seems dern nifty.

First off, I'm particullarly pleased because I'm only two sessions away from
running "Abracadabra", from H&H, featuring Dillendger who also appears in
CoD. Second, the setup and character introductions and back story seem to be
well thought out and detailed.

Can't wait to digest the whole bugger.

Chris Aniballi
Still, the undisputed chap of expedition adventures is CoC's Antarkos Cycle,
yesh 400+ pages
"The Grim Reaper's ridin' high tonight. Last call, everyone." -CL