Re: [DL] a double-double whammy!

> Sweet Dude, I was wondering how this one was going to turn
> out, I can't wait to > hear how this come out over all.
> As for the two black chips.... uh, well, since
> everyone who witnessed the transformation is now dead, that
> point is kind of moot.

Well, true, but then I was always of the opinion that enough fear generated
in an erae could raise the fear level of a far wider area. 100 people all
being terrorised suddenly could potentially raise the fear level for tens of
miles around (IMHO).

> Now, as for the second black chip, did the wildman
> intentionally flatten the tent with the general in
> it, and did he know that killing the general would
> kill all of the people?

He intentionally flattened the tent to kill thge general.  I guess he could
argue that his character had not worked out that would kill all the other
parasites, but they had already discussed the likelyhood that there was some
kind of 'queen' controlling the parasites and that it was likely the General
so I decided to have no mercy.

I have not decided what all the ramifications will be for this stuff-up.
They torched the fort and tried to make it look as if it were a fire that
killed everyone, but I suspect that they're going to be followed by some
confederate trackers and maybe the entire war between the North and the
South will flare up again because of their actions (All the South know is
that some Pinkertons torched their fort and killed all the Men, Women and
CHildren inside...). Just as that flares up I'll hit them with the loss of
Idaho (This is the same group who left a Ghost Rock mine burning in Idaho 20
or so sessions ago, and by now the entire region (much of the state) is a
deadland. They're going to have to do something about it...

> Dirk "Will get to play a wild man next month and is glad his
> marshal is not original enough to have rattlers think the
> wild man is their sugar daddy" R.

Excellent! Let me know how it goes. Max and I have come up with a couple of
new powers, so check back on the rules page in a week or so and I'll have
added 'The Rattlesnakes Strike" and "Balance of Nature" to the powers list.

Wildman powers don't work on reckoning-altered (/created) animals, so you
shouldn't have to worry about Mohave Rattlers too much when you play a
Wildman. In this case, the Rattlers saw him as a possible link between human
and rattler and so induced him to eat some rattler tentacle, which has been
festering in his belly and opening the way for the rattlers to start their
human/rattler crossbreed DNA experiments, so the wormlings will be born a
little early in my Weird West (and it's a nice lead in to the WORMS
adventure, which I don't have yet but have been given a synopsis of).

Brian.

.-->
"The Web brings people together because no matter what kind of a twisted
sexual mutant you happen to be, you've got millions of pals out there.
Type in 'Find people who have sex with goats that are on fire' and the
computer will say, 'Specify type of goat.'"

Brian Leybourne
brian.leybourne@airnz.co.nz
bleybourne@hotmail.com
error please notify Air New Zealand immediately. Any views expressed
necessarily reflect the views of Air New Zealand.