Re: [DL] Harrowed - Am I Missing Something? (Repost)

> Well, i'm a new marshal as well and I've got a harrowed too. I've had the
> same problems. I would say the subtler the better. The longer the Manitou
can
> stay alive and cause fear, he's happy. The posse should NOT trust the

Also, a *REALLY* crafty manitou may act heroic while he has control until he
has total Dominion, and THEN let all Hell break loose!  Think about it:

Huckster: "Jimmy did WHAT?!?!?"  Naw, that doesn't sound like him!"
Muckraker: "He must have!  He was the only one around!"
Ex-soldier: "Well, it still doesn't sound like someting he'd do.  After all,
he's always doing heroic things- why would he make an old lady drink
nitroglycerin and push her down the stairs?"

Also, for posses that know about manitous, he COULD just be making them
think that not all manitous are evil...

Nick "tricky little bastard" Zachariasen

President
Corporate Communications
Entropy Gradient Reversals