[DL] My Local Store has these Deadlands Mini's

IGNORE or Email me for Store's Address.

1201 Undead Gunslingers
1202 Masked Man         [Possibly Sold]
1203 Buffalo Soldier
1207 Shaman
1210 Pinkerton
1211 Texas Ranger
1212 Range Gal          [Possibly Sold]
1214 Gunslinger
1215 Hexslinger (x2)    [1 Possibly Sold]
1216 Muckraker  (x2)    [1 Possibly Sold]

1501 USA/CSA Troopers (x2)
1502 Scouts/Gunners (x2)
1508 USA/CSA Sharpshooters
1510 Tong Gang
1511 Rail Crew (x3)
1514 Wolves (x2)
1517 Ronin
1518 Pinkertons (x2)

1703 Velocipede w/Sidecar. [Possibly Sold]

From the Store Owner-
Most of the singles (the 1200-series) are $2.95 before discount.  The Posse
packs (1500-series) normally retail for $9.95.  I don't know what I can still
get from my distributor, but I think about half of the figs are still
available.  If anybody wants to know, I'll ask.  Online Discount is 20%

From Jamming-
Since some of you are having difficulty finding Deadland mini's I had my friend
the local store owner make up a list of what he has available.  Since you guys
from "over the water" cannot get them from Ebay, he will ship them to you at
retail cost -20% plus any shipping.  He also has his distributor for other
products that you might want.  Same deal for those of you on the same continent,
the owner is very Deadlands friendly and has played the RPG.  If you are
interested email me for the address.  Yes, SteveL it is our mutual acquaintance.

Jamming