[DL] Miracles Vs. Voodoo (Goff/Alan/PEG)

Howdy all.

As some know, I currently am playing a Voodooist.  One
of my fellow players plays a Blessed.  Now Jake (the
Blessed) posted a question regarding a situation we
came across.  But, he did not properly address the
subject, so I thought I would ask again.
The situation is as follows: He attempted to use the
miracle Dispell on the Voodoo spell Cemetary Gates.
At the time our Marshal allowed it, but upon review we
find that the rules for Dispell printed in FAB state
that it only affects Hexs and Dark Magic spells.  We
would there for like verification that Voodoo spells
are or are not affected by Dispell.

Also, Jake was wondering about Ghost Magic, and if it
is affected by Miracles such as Dispel and the gift
Magic Resistance.

Thank you for your consideration.

Jason Hawver
AKA