[DL] Story Ideas needed and Question

First, the Question...
With the Harrowed power, "Ghost" do you only need to spend the wind loss on
an action card the player has, on everyone's action card, or simply for every
possible action.(i.e, if he Ghosts on King, and he also has a 9, does he only
have to spend the wind on the King and 9, on the King, the 9 and the Queen if
another person acts on a queen, or for the King, Queen, Jack, 10, 9 because
those were possible actions.)

Spoilers:

    My Posse is heading towards Denver, and I need good ideas for shot
adventures in Denver. I'm stumped, so I decided to ask the wonderful,
creative, friendly and helpful people on this wonderful Mailing list.