[DL] Agency Questions....

Man....finally got the right list!    (Sorry....personal idoicy!)
     This concerns Agency operatives.     Now I know that the source book is
coming out in a couple of months (and I personally can't wait!), but as I am
about to start running one in my posse's campaign,   there are a couple of
questions I kind of need answered.
     1> I know that the old Pinkertons were considered 'private citizens' but
are Agency operatives?     They have the Law Man Edge, like Pinkertons I
assume, but do they hold the same power of arrest, jurisdiction,
responsibility that sat the Texas Rangers do?     They 'handle' spies,
sabatours, etc, so that leads me to think that they DO have some form of
arrest powers.....maybe those that involve "National Security".     How about
it?
     2> Do the all carry some form of I.D.?     A badge of some kind or some
kind of documentation or credentials?     I seem to recall some of the
profiles and archetypes had one or both of these items.
     3> Do they maintain open, public offices, storefronts, etc?     The
Castle is common knowledge as, I am led to believe, the Western Branch office
in Denver, but are others?     Do they maintain offices , say, in the
disputed lands where Union loyals and citizens can go with problems, troubles
and evidence that falls under Agency jurisdiction?

Later Days
Reb
("In every world, every dimension, every Plane of Existence...I AM the REBEL!
[X])