Re: [DL] dl canyon of doom( spoiler)

deadlander wrote:

> in canyon of doom leg six, at the start of the chapter > it refers to the
> ambush at deer creek falls in leg 5. but when i read > about deer creek it says
> nothing about an ambush, am i blind? can anyone shed > light on the mystery
> ambush?
>                yours blindly  deadlander

CoD hits at a funny point in my tenure as brand manager--I didn't work on the product either as a freelancer or as brand manager. In fact, I only got my first look at the book on Saturday when a copy arrived. Since I'm deeply involved in the Agency book, I've not had a lot of time to peruse it.

That said, I'll forward your question on to Hal himself and see if I can sweet talk him into posting his response to the list. :-)

John Goff