Re: [DL] Agency Questions....

At 10:15 PM 2/2/00 EST, you wrote:

>Three, how likely is a judge to issue a search warrant or arrest warrant
for a supernatural event--that the Agency denies exists in the first place?
I think that one answers itself. ;-)

Easy.
Buy the judge.  Or figure out some other way to. . . influence him.  :)

>Think of the Agency as a 19th century NSA or CIA and you'll be right 90%
of the time. There are lots of rumors about them, but few people know the
real story. They maintain an air of mystery and authority, but they still
have to operate according to the Constitution and laws of the land.

And some of them chain smoke. . .

hehehehe
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Col. Oliver North:
I do not recall any such events. I had no knowledge of these occurences.