Re: [DL] What to do with a cheater

> So, has any one else had a cheater in their games (DL or not), and how
did
> you take care of it? I have to admit that it's bothering me a bit, and
I've
> never really had this kind of problem (whiners and cry babies, even
loonies,
> but never a cheater [at least one that got caught]).

As you're packing up one night, get his attention.  Look him square in the
eye, arch an eye-brow (spock-like), and hold up a die.  Speak two words,
softly, but loud enough for him to hear if he's listening: "I know."

It's corny as all hell, but it worked wonders.  I never had any problems
with that player again (at least, not cheating related).

B. D. Flory
ICQ# 53912341