Re: [DL] Idaho the deadland - penetrated at last!

At 10:50 AM 2/7/00 +1300, you wrote:

>Gidday all.

>Had a good session last night. The players penetrated Idaho and are heading
>towards the tick mine they corrupted a game year ago (without realising yet
>what they're heading for and that it's their fault!)

<snip>

You RULE, man.  You RULE.  ^_^

Be sure to describe the exact expressions on the players' faces when they
realize who's responsible for the unfathomable horrors they've just
witnessed ...  >:D

(I have GOT to get another group together ...)

--
R. Serena Wakefield (raistw@gate.net)
Visit Serena's RPG Dojo:  http://welcome.to/serenasdojo/