RE: [DL] Idaho the deadland - penetrated at last!

<Had a good session last night. The players penetrated Idaho and are heading
<towards the tick mine they corrupted a game year ago (without realising yet
<what they're heading for and that it's their fault!)

Damn, I wish people like you played in _San Diego_. Of course, time to play
would be nice, too. Still, reading stuff like that just angers my blood all
up to play. Please, please, please keep us updated on what you do to your
players!

Derek D. Bass, a.k.a.
Prof. Harvey Wangenstein
http://web.cari.net/~ddbass/Ether.htm