[DL] Need quest suggestion

Okay, here might be one of the weirdest character transformations you've ever
heard...

One of my chars. started out as a pinkerton, but had a split personality
which she switched into semi-permenantly who is an alchemist. She also has
the knack 'Child of the Raven'. While dealing with some problems in the
hunting ground, she decided she wanted the character to give up alchemy and
become a blessed. Several sessions later and she found the Taoist philosopher
to lead her on the way. Her leadership consisted of being given a copy of the
tao te ching and being told to study. The problem I need help with is, I need
a good taoist quest for her to go on. Right now the posse is about to enter
Texas, leaving the coyote confederation. They're working for the pinks, and
(although they don't know it yet) they've taken on a courier job for Solomon
Thayer (heh). I'm not sure what to have her do to become a taoist. Any
suggestions?

.