[DL] S.Wagon Trains

Howdy,

       In my game that I play on saturdays I have recently after saving up
and wheeling and dealing worked to finally set up a very special kind of
business in the town that the Deadlands game I play in is played out of.
Basically this business consists of two heavily armored and armed steam
wagons that bull several large wagons as a transport service.  Well the town
its based in is located near Shan Fan along the maze in California and I'm
concerned that even after a lot of thinking and reading that I may not be
noticing all the possible dangers to this business.  More importantly I
think that I may not be noticing all the potential business for this
business to worm its way into.  So far all I've really decided on is that I
need to talk to the Great North Western, and the line owned by Smith and
Robards to see what deals I can make with them on using my service to help
connect their rail roads to the west, or at least supplies, goods, etc.
Threats I've noticed are possibly some from Los Angels, although I
intentionally avoid it with the rumors my character has heard , and the few
billy bad bandits in the area. So my question is do any of yall have any
ideas or maybe suggestions for me on what to do with this business in order
to make it more successful and to protect it from potential dangers. Any
views or suggestions from both official people and fellow role players would
be more then welcome.

                                                         Thank You