[DL] All right. I'm here now.

Doctor X here.  Subscribing now, so I'll re-ask my questions.

1) One of my players wants to run Nikola Tesla as a Mad Scientist.  Is
his life in the Weird West setting already documented?  (i.e. does he
show up in any of the books/adventures already?)

2) What is in the Smith & Robards book?  From what little I know of the
setting at the moment (We started with HoE.  I'm in the process of
reading the WW books , though.)
I gather it's a sort of Sears Catalog, but would like to know before
going and buying it.

--
Z?,
Dr.X