RE: [DL] Just me, looking for attention again. (OT)

>>maybe we can do Falling.  There's windows there above the driveway and
everything.
>>Up to running it?

>>Kerry "good thing a hose reaches the driveway" Breitenstein

Well, artistic integrity demands that I do it as authentically as possible,
or not at all.
Have Todd build another story onto the garage.

>Ok Sandor, I guess you have no interest in playing in the Deadlands LARP
>then... *snif, snif*  :)

>Caias Brian Ward
>LARPing Fool...

Don't worry, for some reason I don't think it'll take that long.
We could probably run the whole thing during a bathroom break from another
game.
As a matter of fact, we could do it as a tournament throughout a CON.

Sandor "Get the spatula, this fellow made it to the finals" Silverman