Re: [DL] 5 Deck of Cards

Hey,
	Also forgot to tell you all there are a lost of playing card decks out
there that are customized.  For instance I recently order on line a square
deck, the deck contains the standard 52 cards plus three extra jokers,  two
red, two blacks.  I have also got a replica civil war deck (1864), that
contains no jokers.  I have also found triangular decks, and hexangle
decks.  Deck of cards in what you make it.  Any kind of deck could exist in
Deadlands, It just depends on how you make it work

					Kevin