Re: [DL] All right. I'm here now.

At 03:21 AM 2/7/00 -0800, you wrote:
>Doctor X here.  Subscribing now, so I'll re-ask my questions.
>
>1) One of my players wants to run Nikola Tesla as a Mad Scientist.  Is
>his life in the Weird West setting already documented?  (i.e. does he
>show up in any of the books/adventures already?)

No.

>2) What is in the Smith & Robards book?  From what little I know of the
>setting at the moment (We started with HoE.  I'm in the process of
>reading the WW books , though.)
>I gather it's a sort of Sears Catalog, but would like to know before
>going and buying it.

It has a large section on new gadgets, details the Smith and Robards
company, adds the rules for alchemy, gives a stronger overview of Mad
Science, adds rules for vehicles (land, sea and air) and has a pretty
decent adventure in it.
Allan Seyberth
darious@darious.com

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Col. Oliver North:
I do not recall any such events. I had no knowledge of these occurences.